Instructions provided by The Fork on how to auto-install the booking button on your Instagram page, in order to receive reservations.
Go to Instagram APP in your smartphone:
I do not have a commercial account
- Access your Instagram profile
- Access “Configuration" and select the option "Change to commercial account"
- Follow the instructions until the process is finished
I already have a commercial account
- Go on your Instagram Profile & click on Edit Profile.
- Click on “Contact options”.
- Click on “Add an action button”.
- Select “TheFork.com” in the list of suggested provider.
- You are automatically redirected to TheFork Manager: Insert your TheFork Manager id & login to connect to your account. If you have several restaurants working with TheFork, select the one corresponding with the Instagram page in the list.
- Click on “Continue as...” & wait a couple of seconds.
- Click on “Continue” to confirm the connection to TheFork website & wait for the booking button to be added.
- Congrats! Your Instagram page is now configured with TheFork. The url of the booking widget has automatically been added/updated!
You can see every step below:
1- Go on “Edit Profile” & click on “Contact options
2- Select “Add an action button”
3- Scroll on the list of providers & Select “Thefork.com”
4- Connect to your TheFork Manager account
5- Click on “Continue as...”
6- Wait a couple of seconds
7- Click on Continue to finalize the addition