Instructions provided by The Fork on how to auto-install the booking button on your Instagram page, in order to receive reservations. For now this feature is only available for restaurant using the latest version of TheFork Manager.
Go to Instagram APP in your smartphone:
I do not have a commercial account
- Access your Instagram profile
- Access “Configuration" and select the option "Change to commercial account"
- Follow the instructions until the process is finished
I already have a commercial account
- Go on your Instagram Profile & click on Edit Profile.
- Click on “Contact options”.
- Click on “Add an action button”.
- Select “TheFork.com” in the list of suggested provider.
- You are automatically redirected to TheFork Manager: Insert your TheFork Manager id & login to connect to your account. If you have several restaurants working with TheFork, select the one corresponding with the Instagram page in the list.
- Click on “Continue as theforkbook” & wait a couple of seconds.
- Click on “Continue” to confirm the connection to TheFork website & wait for the booking button to be added.
- Congrats! Your Instagram page is now configured with TheFork. The url of the booking widget has automatically been added/updated!
You can see every step below:
1- Go on “Edit Profile” & click on “Contact options
2- Select “Add an action button”
3- Scroll on the list of providers & Select “Thefork.com”
4- Connect to your TheFork Manager account
5- Click on “Continue as theforkbook”
6- Wait a couple of seconds
7- Click on Continue to finalize the addition