Instructions provided by The Fork on how to auto-install the booking button on your Facebook page, in order to receive reservations. For now this feature is only available for restaurant using the latest version of TheFork Manager.
- Log to your Restaurant’s Facebook page in your computer.
- Click on “Add a button” (or “Edit Reserve” to modify the action button).
- Select “Book now” in type of Edit Page Button.
- Click on “Connect Another Tool”.
- Select “TheFork” in the list of suggested provider.
- A page named “Connect to TheFork” appears: Click on "Continue". If you have several restaurants working with TheFork, select the one corresponding with the Facebook page in the list.
- A pop-up window opens directly on TheForkManager : insert your TheForkManager id & login to connect to your account.
- On the window “Confirm Linking”, just click on Continue & then on Done.
- Congrats! Your Facebook page is now configured with TheFork. The url of the booking widget has automatically been added/updated!
Good to know : If you first link your Facebook and Instagram profiles from your Facebook page, then adding the booking button to your Facebook page will result in it being automatically added to your Instagram account as well.
You can watch the video below: